Welcome to teookie's list of cool.

I made this blog so I could share links, photos, videos, etc that I think are cool.
Hopefully, you think this stuff is cool too. If so, I hope you will leave a comment!
Thanks!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Now THIS is cool.

I'm not quite sure how this works (need to do some reading), but boy is it cool! Imagine the possible uses of this technology. AWESOME.

http://bcove.me/brc01b19

Edit: Here is another video with some explanation. This is so cool I can hardly stand it.



Remember the movie avatar? The "unobtanium" the humans were mining on Pandora was a high temperature semi conductor. I.E. the same as the material in these discs but w/o the need for super low temperatures. You can see how a material like this would make all kinds of cool stuff possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment...